Navajo County aerial view.
White Mountain Lake Air Park development inside blue lines. Red lines for roadways.
WHITE MOUNTAIN LAKES AIRPORT INFORMATION:
- NAME: White Mountain Lakes
- LOCATION: 5.5 NM North-North East of Show Low
- SHOW LOW ATIS: 118.075
- RUNWAY: 12-30 4,000' X 50'
- ELEVATION: 6,066 ft.
- PATTERN: Altitude 7,000 MSL, Traffic should remain north of the airport, Left traffic rwy 12, Right traffic rwy 30
- COM FREQ: Multicom 122.95
- AIRPORT MANAGER: Lem Cook, Office 928-537-8168, Mobile 928-521-8461, Fax 928-537-5761